Tuesday 18 October 2011

First Proper Post

Hullo, this is now my first real post as I have re-organised my blog and have put my photos in at the bottom :DI hope you all enjoy my old work, and to tell you new work shall be coming along shortly!

Currently we have just finished a project where we had to build flats for canvas' to paint a scene based on the book 'The Grammar of Ornament' a book that I do enjoy as I find the designs interesting; and for this project found fun to re-create adding my own touches.

We are also working on creating design for the comedian John Archer as part of a competition in the group to re-style him for his stage appearances. More will be added on that one.

For not going to do some more effects onto my blog to personalise it and display myself effectively.

Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment